AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
About the Foundations
The AFP Foundations for Philanthropy strive to enhance philanthropy and volunteerism through programs of education, research, and service that will benefit all those who lead, serve and support nonprofit institutions. The purpose of the Foundations is to generate the resources to fund AFP strategic initiatives that advance ethical and effective fundraising.
• Chapter Boards Lead by Example in Achieving 100 Percent Chapter Board Participation
• Learn more about: AFP Foundation for Philanthropy | AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada
• AFP Annual Reports: 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | All
• AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Case for Support
• The Steward Newsletter: Spring 2013 | Fall 2012 | Spring 2012 | Fall 2011 | Archives
• AFP Foundation Newsletter: April-May 2013 |February-March 2013 | January 2013
What's NewAnnouncement: New AFP Canadian Chapters Coming To a Community Near You!
(May 21, 2013) (May 21, 2013) Four new Canadian AFP chapters are starting up—check to see if there is one in your area!
Call for 2014 U.S. Foundation Board Nominations
(May 8, 2013)
2013 AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Board of Directors
(May 7, 2013)
How to Give to the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy
Thank you for supporting the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy through the 2013 Every Member Campaign. Your gift will make a difference by helping the Foundation generate the resources needed to fund strategic initiatives that advice ethical and effective fundraising.